Modern innovations have made the life easier, faster and more comfortable. It has also brought new opportunities to grow faster, socially and financially. But there is always need for improvement and modification to mold the things according to faster-developing world. Here comes the new Boeing Transonic Wing Design.
Traveling is always fun and what if you are going to travel in the plane with faster speed than all other previous planes. Yes, you’ll feel the blow of speed with new Boeing Transonic Wing Design that is going to change your traveling experience and future of air traveling for travel lovers. Experience the fast & more comfortable flight with new Boeing transonic wing design on your distant trips. The new completely modified wings have been designed to beat the speed even with low consumption of fuel.
Boeing transonic wing design : A partnership with NASA
The manufacturer has a partnership with NASA to build the new transonic wing. The new tweaked wing design is the result of years of research work. Boeing says that this new tweaked wing & plane design is totally going to change the flight experience with enhanced passengers’ safety. It helps you to fly higher and faster. Boeing transonic wing design with supported truss brings extra comfort, modernity and improvement into the whole structure of the plane. The future of your traveling experience is wider, exciting and amazing. The enhanced and modified technology makes it possible for travelers to travel without any stay between their destinations. As compare to the other air buses, it will not only reduce the expenditures on traveling but also save the precious time of individuals.
It is being said that new wing design will reduce the fuel up to 60%, but the company still needs to determine and figure out if the new modified plane and wing design are really going to make a considerable difference in fuel saving.
Transonic wings: What’s New?
Boeing is here with a different and more efficient way. The modified plane has Boeing new wings design that is proven faster and more efficient. Present jetliners are nothing in front of this speedy bird.
This folding wings design measures 170 feet. Truss made wingspan helps the ultra-thin wing module to stay stable. The optimized truss and wings are ideal to gain ultimate speed for an aircraft’s cruise. Boeing transonic wing design is aerodynamic and fuel efficient. And we remind you that NASA is in collaboration with Boeing to enhance the specifications of the aircraft.
The old TTBW (Transonic Truss-Braced Wing) is revised and we have a modified wing sweep that can be adjustable to carry lift more competently and proficiently. Performances are enhanced and noise is reduced in the new Boeing transonic wing design. NASA Ames Research center is testing the craft for more extension and visibility. SUGAR (Subsonic Ultra Green Aircraft Research) program is held by NASA and Boeing to study and research about the whole scenario in a more conceptual way to get unrivaled and superlative results.
The codes of Flying are changing
The time has been changing very fast. New technologies are coming into being faster. The aircraft industry is getting advanced and revolutionized day by day. Now future belongs to those people who have faith in making it possible to move faster than speed of the light.
Boeing transonic wing design is another step forward move to the aircraft industry’s dreams. Traveling was never so fast and comfortable before. Long distance nonstop flights were seemed never to be possibly done. But now we know it is just a questions of time. Boeing transonic wing design will make it amazingly practical to fly faster with nonstop flights.
Differences between current and future “transonic planes”
|Current planes||Future planes|
|Boeing 777, Boeing 787, Boeing 797||Boeing transonic wing design|
|15,844 km operating range||21,570 km operating range|
|396 passengers capacity||More than 400 passengers capacity|
|Almost 23 hours flight without refueling||More than 23 hours flights without refueling|
|~ 900 km/h for the Boeing 777||965 km/h|
|Thin wings||Ultra thin wings|
Boeing transonic wing design Specifications
- Brand New: We bring a new brand modification always. Sticking with the tradition, we are here with a totally new, fresh and amazing invention of this era.
- Truss-Braced Wings: Why do we claim that our jet is special? The secret lies in Truss Braced wings. All the specifications of these wings are dependent over this single feature.
- Lightweight, but heavy quality.
- Ultra Thin: This is what makes it speedy and lightweight.
- Aerodynamic: Boeing transonic wing design works on aerodynamics. It really helps the craft to move faster in the air. This property shows that the wings have a special shape to reduce the drag from air moving past.
- Folding: Boeing transonic wing design allows wings to fold at ease. Yes, like the Boeing 777X’s folding wing-tips!
- Higher Altitudes: The new wing design is special because it moves or flies at higher altitudes. Higher altitude flying and faster distance coverage are its keynotes.
- Faster: Boeing transonic wing design makes it possible to move with almost the speed of light (editor’s note update: we had a few messages concerning the usage of the term “speed of light”, this is not a first degree sentence but an hyperbola to highlight how efficient and powerful those wings could be in the future! It is currently absolutely impossible to reach such speeds. Also, due to physical constraints, the human body could not sustain such accelerations.). Can you imagine traveling could be so revolutionary like that?
- Efficient: With the new design, it will be possible to control the speed easily in a very efficient way.
- Fast Speed: Specially designed Truss and wing sweep allow the plane to fly at the speed of Mach 0.75 to Mach 0.8 or 965km/h. This is actually an amazing speed in the world of jets.
- Operating range: Using this design, it is possible to fly with an operating range of 21,570 km.
- Longest nonstop flight: The extra smart operating range opens the doors to the fastest flight. It makes the plane to cover the longest distance speedily. So the flights are nonstop and speedy. Boeing 777-200LR’s 11,664-nautical mile trek from London to Hong Kong was the longest nonstop flight ever. Imagine the faster and longer flight with Boeing transonic wing design.
So, you are just a few steps away to experience the speedy jet traveling around the world with more comfortable and enhanced onboard facilities with this new aerodynamic efficient air bus. How much would you enjoy flying on such a big bird?
- Boeing’s unveils radical ‘transonic’ wing design
- Boeing unveils new Transonic Truss-Braced Wing (TTBW) concept with ultra-thin, extended wings
- The Future of Flight: Boeing Reveals Concept Aircraft With ‘Transonic’ Wing Design